GTYC Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to the Grand Traverse Yacht Club also known as the GTYC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the GTYC collects, and the ways in which the GTYC uses that personal information. Personal information about GTYC members may not be shared with non-members without the express permission of the member who owns the data.
Personal information collection
The GTYC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to the GTYC.
Using personal information
The GTYC may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications.
- Where the GTYC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the GTYC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- GTYC will divulge your personal information in order to (1) respond to authorized requests from governmental authorities; (2) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (3) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of GTYC; or (4) to protect the personal safety of GTYC employees and third parties.
Securing your data
- The GTYC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The GTYC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
- Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to other websites.
- The GTYC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact the Grand Traverse Yacht Club at:
13653 S. West Bay Shore Dr. Phone: 231-946-9779.
- e-mail to email@example.com
- Postal mail to GTYC, P. O. Box 131, Traverse City, MI 49685-0131.